FAZER DUMLE EASTER BUNNIES RECIPE
- Dumle candy
- White fondant icing
- Edible glue
- White sugar stars
- White food colouring
- Small amounts of different colored/flavored fondant icing
- Other sugar decorations
- Make legs and ears from the fondant icing.
- Place a Dumle sweet, with the flat part to the back, on top of the legs and glue them on with the edible glue. Put a drop of edible glue where the ears are going to be attached and press them onto the sweet.
- Make a small nose out of the fondant icing and glue it to the front of the sweet, and paint a mouth under the nose with the food colouring.
- Stick a sugar star on the rear of the Dumle sweet with the glue.
Use your imagination to make different versions of the Dumle Easter Bunny. There are no rules as to how your particular bunny must look.