Simply ship the item(s) back to our warehouse (address below) with a brief note requesting an exchange or refund. Please note the following guidelines:
1. Return items unused and in the original packaging. Refunds can only be issued for items in resalable condition.
2. All furniture and fabric sales are final.
3. Return items within 90 days.
4. Pack fragile returns carefully as refunds can only be issued for items arriving undamaged. We recommend insuring your return shipment.
5. For returns, a full refund, minus shipping charges, will be issued.
6. For exchanges, you are responsible for shipping the original items back to us. We will pay the shipping to send you your replacements items (US orders only).
Damaged or Defective Items
Your order is guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition. Please contact us online or by phone (866-617-6176) immediately if your purchase arrives damaged or if any item is defective. We will offer either a replacement or refund.
Send returns/exchanges to:
700 Mendelssohn Avenue N
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Won't I have to pay to ship a return from my post office? Why would shipping be deducted from my refund?
That is only if you paid shipping for the original order. If you had free shipping, there would be no deduction of a shipping cost.
We do not refund the original shipping fee on any orders for returns.
Let me know if you need further clarification.