The bold, effusive prints and textiles of Marimekko are the first to come to mind for many when thinking about Finnish design. Founded in 1951 by Finnish couple Viljo and Armi Ratia, the name Marimekko translated literally means "Mary-dress." Marimekko’s impact reaches beyo... More Marimekko
Undisputedly the most famous textile designer to have existed at Marimekko, Maija Isola created over 500 prints during her long and colorful employment. The height of her design notoriety occurred during the 1960’s, right around the time when she created her explosive Unikko pattern. In add... More Maija Isola
FinnStyle Return PolicyReturns or Exchanges
Simply ship the item(s) back to our warehouse (address below) with a brief note requesting an exchange or refund. Please note the following guidelines:
1. Return items unused and in the original packaging. Refunds can only be issued for items in resalable condition.
2. All furniture and fabric sales are final.
3. Return items within 90 days.
4. Pack fragile returns carefully as refunds can only be issued for items arriving undamaged. We recommend insuring your return shipment.
5. For returns, a full refund, minus shipping charges, will be issued.
6. For exchanges, you are responsible for shipping the original items back to us. We will pay the shipping to send you your replacements items (US orders only).
Damaged or Defective Items
Your order is guaranteed to arrive in perfect condition. PleaseÂ contact us onlineÂ or by phone (866-617-6176) immediately if your purchase arrives damaged or if any item is defective. We will offer either a replacement or refund.
Send returns/exchanges to:
700 Mendelssohn Avenue N
Golden Valley, MN 55427